MDM Landscapes can professionally maintain the look and health of your landscape and trees. If you need pruning & trimming services in Granbury & Aledo, please call us today! (817) 396-0125
Pruning involves removing sections of growth to change the form of a plant and its future growth. Focusing on aesthetics and the science of plant life, pruning can help to preserve the look of a plant and avoid many problems.
Pruning promotes health through the removal of dead or dying branches. Branches that have been diseased or have suffered heavy infestation from insects can can have detrimental effects on a plant if not removed. Branches that have experienced physical trauma from rubbing together, or removing branch stubs that can cause problems will help your plant look healthy and grow vigorously.
Pruning can help encourage the development of more and larger flowers or fruits, keep hedges denser, and it can help plants maintain a certain form. The appearance of a plant in a landscape is essential to the overall aesthetics and usefulness of the plant. When properly pruned, it’s difficult to tell that the plant has had any work done at all. Unless called for by a specific purpose, we will always work to keep the natural beauty of your landscape intact during all pruning and trimming operations.
We will help maintain the beauty of your landscape by:
- Controlling plant sizes and shapes
- Keeping plants in proper proportion
- Keeping plants dense
- Removing unwanted or dead branches
- Potentially dangerous tree limbs
We can remove any overhanging limbs that can pose a threat to people or property, or plants that might interfere with lights or electrical wires. We can employ a variety of trimming methods, including:
- Crown Thinning – Thinning involves removing certain branches throughout the top of the tree to promote health and proper form by allowing more light and air to pass to the interior branches.
- Crown Raising – By removing lower branches on developing trees, you can allow for extra clearance for lawnmowers or other equipment.
- Crown Reduction – This involves removing larger branches at the top of a tree to reduce the height and weight.
- Crown Cleaning – Removing selected dead, dying, or diseased branches from the crown.
We offer professional and experienced pruning & trimming services in Granbury & Aledo. If you’re landscape needs maintenance, please call MDM Landsapes today! (817) 396-0125