Landscaping and Lawn Care Services in Granbury & Aledo
Is your grass looking a little sad? Maybe it’s growing to well? Whatever the case the experienced professionals at MDM Landscapes have got you covered. We provide landscaping and lawn care services for Grandbury & Aledo, Texas. For the most beautiful lawn in the neighborhood call the experts at (817) 944-4883. In addition to providing some of the best (817) 944-4883. In addition to providing some of the best landscaping and lawn care services around, we offer a wide area of other lawn related services to meet your every need.
Lawn Care Services
We are happy to provide landscaping and lawn care services in Granbury & Aledo. We perform residential lawn care, including mowing. We also provide:
- Commercial Lawn Care – We can also keep the lawn in front of your business vibrant and inviting, ensuring your customers and employees alike are happy and productive.
- Fertilizer/Pre-Emergents – Fertilizers are made from both natural and synthetic materials, and are made to supply one or more necessary nutrients to the plant in order to ensure proper growth. Pre-Emergents are herbicides designed to eliminate weeds before they’re visible, during the earliest stages of growth. This ensures a beautiful, consistent lawn throughout the season.
- Grass and Sod – Sod is effective in helping to establish a new lawn as quickly as possible, or for repairing sections of a lawn that have been damaged or have died. It is absorbent, and thus prevents soil erosion very effectively. We are professional landscapers with years of experience in installing grass and sod, and we’d be happy to help you!
- Aeration – The idea of lawn aeration is to provide necessary oxygen to the soil beneath your lawn, to promote vigorous growth above. How to accomplish this without destroying the surface and when to are dependent upon the climate, the species of grass, and available equipment. MDM Landscapes has the equipment and expertise necessary to provide professional lawn aeration in Granbury and Aledo. Lawns typically experience a lack of aeration due to thatch. Thatch is a layer of dead grass that becomes embedded underneath the living grass on top of the soil, acting as a thick blanket which prevents air flow from reaching to the roots of the grass which are still alive. Stems, stolons, leaves, roots, and rhizomes all comprise the bulk of lawn thatch, and dethatching without damaging your lawn is essential for the health of your lawn.
If you’re in need of landscaping and lawn care services in Granbury & Aledo, give us a call today! (817) 944-4883
Sprinkler Installation & Repair
Have you been looking for a way to keep that beautiful lawn of yours nice and green, but don’t want to worry about watering it all the time? If so, then a new sprinkler system could be for you. We supply sprinkler system installation in Granbury and Aledo, Texas. Do you already have a system but it just doesn’t seem to be working correctly? No worries! We provide sprinkler repair to keep your system in tip-top shape. Stop worrying about whether or not you watered the lawn with an easy to use automatic sprinkler system. Want to know more about how we can help you have the most beautiful lawn in the neighborhood? Give us a call at (817) 944-4883 to speak with one of our highly skilled landscaping professionals.
Granbury was founded 1887, and was originally nothing more than a log cabin courthouse built on a square. Now, many historic landmarks can be found on the square. The Granbury Opera House is among the most notable and still houses Broadway productions. Named after General Hiram B. Granberry of the Confederate Army, the city is host to many local legends surround prominent figures of the era, such as John Wilkes Booth.
Hood County, in general, is steeped in Texas lore. Elizabeth Crockett, Davy Crockett’s wife, settled in the area in the 1850’s after the Texas Revolution. Crockett, along with other participants in the Alamo, were given 640 acres of land. The Crockett’s staked land in the area we now call Hood County. Several descendants of Crockett still live in the area, and Elizabeth Crockett’s gravesite lies in Action State Historic Site, commemorated with a large statue. Lake Granbury was formed in the late 1960’s by damming the Brazos River to facilitate the city’s expansion.
If you’re looking for quality landscaping and lawn care services in Granbury, give MDM Landscapes a call today! (817) 944-4883
Aledo has a very historic past and has recently won awards for improvements in water/sewer systems and improvements in the local highways. A thorough plan for the future has primed Aledo for continued development both in residential and commercial areas, providing exciting opportunities for a bright future in a dynamic city.
MDM Landscapes is proud to offer landscaping and lawn care services to a vibrant community, and we’d love to serve you. Please give us a call today! (817) 944-4883
About Our Team
MDM Landscapes is a family owned and operated business, founded by Jeff and Jason Lanzara. Both brothers have worked for years separately in the lawn care service industry. When Mike, their beloved father, passed away in December of 2011, the brothers became determined to honor him. Mike took great pride in his lawn, and he taught Jason and Jeff how to maintain and care for their lawn properly. With their father in mind and at heart, Jeff and Jason founded MDM Landscapes. With differing careers and lifestyles, they were able to find something they could do together to honor their father.
We can design your dream landscape, and we provide other landscaping and lawn care services in Granbury and Aledo, such as:
- Flowerbed Installation
- Mulch – Mulch refers to a layer of material that is typically organic, and is applied to the top of the soil to help preserve moisture and improve the soil’s fertility. It can also inhibit the growth of weeds and can enhance the aesthetic value of an area.
- Stone Work/Flagstone Installation – Flagstones are flat pieces of sandstone or similar rock, and are perfect for decorative walkways, patios, and even roofing. Add decorative paving feature to your landscape today, call MDM Landscapes! (817) 944-4883
- Retaining Walls – A retaining wall may look like stone simply stacked together, but retaining walls are meticulously engineered to constantly resist the forces of gravity. They retain tons of soil that would otherwise slide away from your foundation, possibly damaging your landscape. They can also increase the amount of usable space in your yard by providing a terrace over sloped areas, and can increase the resale value of your home.
Lawn Care Services
Call MDM Landscapes today! (817) 944-4883
We can provide a variety of landscaping and lawn care services to Granbury and Aledo, including:
- Residential Lawn Mowing
- Commercial Lawn Care
- Drainage Systems – Drainage systems, like the gutters on your home, work to keep property and landscapes safe from water damage by collecting and diverting rainwater away from fragile plants or shrubs and buildings which are susceptible to mold and mildew.
- French Drains – A French Drain, sometimes known as a weeping tile or blind drain, consists of a trench dug into the earth, which is then filled with gravel. The gravel covers a pipe with holes along its length. The pipe redirects water from the surface and below away from a particular area, such as a foundation. The perforations allow water to quickly vent without pooling, which can cause a number of issues. While mainly used to stop water from eroding a foundation, french drains can also serve as an irrigation system to distribute water across an area, and they are also found behind retaining walls to help relieve pressure.